Nicole S. over at writes like a girl introduced me to this really cool idea. You set five small goals for each month. At the end of the month you review your goals and see how many you’ve met! I love this because it can help set an intention for the month, or just get me around to doing things bigger than “taking out the trash” but a little less important than “figuring out my life”.
- Finish a full 3 weeks of C25k. I’m already on my way to this and I even have a reward set.
- Try meal prep. You know those Pinterest posts where people plan their meals for the week and put them in cute little containers? That really appears to my “not sure what to eat so I’ll have half a container of ice cream” brain. I’d love to see if it’s a good fit for me so I’m going to try it for a week!
- Have an awesome time with Lydia. For those not in the know, one of my best friends is visiting me in London. I’m SOOOO excited to see her – watch out for our trip hashtag! (TBD)
- Develop 10 pages of a new script. I’ve been trying to choose between a couple different projects, so this month I want to pick one and really work on it. 10 pages shouldn’t be hard, right?
- Hang pictures. I’ve slowly started actually decorating my flat, but haven’t hung anything on the walls (except the mural over my bed). I have some super cute pictures made by friends that I’d love to display so I need to get frames and hang them (using 3M tape, of course).
That’s it for me! Anybody else setting some medium-sized goals for this month?